Structured Home Solutions is currently hiring for the following position:
Audio / Video Installation Technician
We are a Connecticut based residential Audio / Video Installation Company serving Northwest Connecticut, Fairfield County and New York is seeking an audio video technician with at least 2 years experience in the field of audio / video and /or security.
We are a small company which focuses on teamwork and looking to add a new highly motivated team member. We offer training, certification and hands on training in a fast paced environment concentrating on the latest in home technology.
- Must be able to interact with high end clientele and contractors.
- Have the ability to work independently and with other employees.
- Have a clean driving record and a valid driver’s license.
- Be highly motivated.
- Have the ability to quickly and logically troubleshoot and resolve technical issues.
- Knowledge of residential construction including framing/structure, low voltage and electrical.
- Basic knowledge and understanding of any of the following: Home Theater, Home Automation, Distributed Audio/Video, Surveillance Systems and Security Systems.
- Ability to identify and terminate all different types of cabling used in a low voltage environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- To be able to lift at least 50 lbs, work on a ladder at least 6 feet tall and work in confined spaces (attics, crawl spaces, etc…)
- Strong organizational skills.
- Basic hand tools to work with low voltage wiring.
- Reliable transportation to meet at the company shop each morning.
Skills that are not required but welcome are:
- Electrical or low voltage license.
- Security license.
Salary is based on experience.
A complete background check will be performed on all qualified applicants.
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org